Monday, November 8, 2010

Introduction

Hello to everyone who was unlucky enough to stumble upon this page! This is my first blog, so I'll be doing a lot of trial and error while I figure out how everything is done.

Basically, I want this to be a blog for fans of video games (specifically RPGs like Fallout, Dragon Age, WoW etc., though I will review many others) and fiction novels (fanasy and science fiction for the most part). I've found that a lot of these games or books that I finish leave me wanting to discuss them with other people, though usually my friends' tastes differ from mine, and so I've decided to try my hand at blogging.

Give it a chance, see how things end up, and let me know what you think of how I handle things here: I'd like to learn and improve. Right now it's late, and I'm waist-deep in crap that I need to finish, and so I'll try to post my first real discussion tomorrow night over the newly-released Fallout: New Vegas. I'll try not to spoil anything, but if I can't resist, I'll be sure to place plenty of alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment